Tuesday, November 24, 2015

One Little Bird Designs | November Guest Designer

Hey everyone!

Today I'd like to share my Project Life spread for the week of Halloween.
I made it entirely with One little Bird Designs kits: Ready Set Go, Sugarcoated, Pedal Pusher, Luna and Dialogue.





For the title card I cut out my letters with my Silhouette in glittery orange cardstock and I printed a frame from the kit on a piece of white cardstock.



I placed them on the card with a little bit of adhesive and I ran them through my sewing machine.


I then placed a black cat my daughter had made me a couple of weeks ago.





This is a 4x6 card with lines for the journaling and a blank space on the right for a photo. I used a frame found in the Sugarcoated kit to print my photo.








For the "this Way" card I cut a 3x4 card out of glitter cardstock and placed the arrow and the stars over it.


I try to repeat the glitter. Here I used it as a mat for my photo.











I try to put elements under the picture and over the picture to give more depth.





This glittery card is from MAMBI. I left a white space under the photo to give it a Polaroid look.





I love that paper look.


This little sign post is also very cute!! And it was perfect for the story of my little girl who was tired of walking.






And so ends my Halloween week. Come back tomorrow for a traditional Halloween layout.

Marie

No comments: