Monday, December 21, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits - Free digital files and December Daily update

Hi everyone!

I made some digital files that you can grab for free on our Citrus Twist Kits Facebook fan page.


There are many ways to use them: print and cut, cut file, overlay on a picture, print on a page/card, use as a stamp and color it and cut it out... the possibilities are infinite!

Here are a couple examples:

The first one comes from DT member Mira, who made a cut file out of the Make a Wish:


I love how she used the negative cut  and added a chipboard star.



Here I printed the "our elf was here on a card that was meant to become a journaling card. I ended up punching it out with a circle punch and using it as an embellishment in a small cluster.





Then I used it on my photo. It's very easy to do. You simply open the .png file of your choice in Photoshop. The writing is on a transparent background so you can grab it with the move tool and slide it on your photo that you also have open in Photoshop. That's it. :)




I decided to make a journaling card with the little light post. I printed it on watercolor paper and cut around to get a 4x6 card. I then painted it with watercolor paint, being careful not to go over the lines with my paintbrush because the ink from the printer will bleed. 



Finally I printed "make a wish" directly on my background.


To make it grey I simply changed the opacity in Photoshop.

Here's how:

Open your file and place it over a background of the size of your choice. I'm working with 6x8 for my December Daily album. Select the layer of the file on the right and you see just above it there's the opacity. Slide the little slider and the color fo your digital file will change to a paler grey.




I hope you'll download all the files and make good use of them!! And when you use them, please share with us on Instagram using #CTKdigitalfiles or on our Facebook Fan page. :)

Have fun creating!!!

Marie

1 comment:

Gab said...

So pretty - you are so clever! I really love the elf saying!