Friday, February 12, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits | Project Life

Hey everyone!

This month again I made 3 beautiful Project life spreads with my Citrus Twist kits!! I really loved the bright colors of the February 2016 kits


Left page:





Lots of lovely cork, labels and puffy stickers this month. Just perfect small embellishments. I could


And the cards are now printed double side which gives us double the choices. I loved them all this month!! These two were used as is, except for the little stitching.



This little pocket is full of secrets ;)
I hid the photo behind a pocket I made out of one of the vellum bag that was in the kit. I cut out the bottom to make it shorter and stitched it closed. A tag inside is keeping my journaling safe. Nothing is glued, so everything can be taken out of the pocket and looked at and red.


More simple label work for bits of journaling.




And cut out words sometimes work just perfectly.


Lots of die cuts and puffy stickers in the kit.


And with just a little bit of layering and stitching everything comes to life easily.


I added some stamping too. The "something special" here and the arrows there.



There you go. Grab a kit or even just what you have at home and you can do it too. Start playing and it will all come together!

PS: I created a sketch for you if you want to kick start your creativity. You will find it today on the Citrus Twist Kits blog

Happy crafting!!

Marie