Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits DT | Project life

Hi everyone!

Here's a Project life spread I made with the gorgeous March 2016 Citrus Twist Kits. You'll find lots of cute details on this spread. Is was one week of me and the girls being sick so the pictures are not great but I really wanted to take the whole spread for that week because it felt really long and intense and i wanted to capture that! I really love that the kit this month was really full of happy colors. It's not because you have one event that is pulling you down that you have to use dark and sad colors. I think that by using happy colors it balances the spread pretty well. I hope you get inspired by my pictures. :)


Left page:





This striped paper is the packaging  of the Elle's Studio embellishments that were in the kit. And the twine is the one Trina used to package my kit. :) When embellishing, think os using everything that is in the box! :)


This is the back of a round embellishment that was floating around in the pocket on the back side. I simply created a little scene, small enough not to show on the other side. I closed the pocket with my fuse tool.




I sewed the word Sick following he line of the couch.


Create dimension by curling the edge of your paper. You can also tear it a little like I did here. Oh and there were no numbers on that alpha sheet so I used an "i" for the number 1.

Right page:





All the little butterflies were hand cut in one of the patterned paper sheet.




Mix word stripes with words from the stamp set to add interest.



Talk to you soon guys!! :)

Marie


1 comment:

Gab said...

Beautiful pages, but i"m sorry about your poor sick girls.