Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pretty Little Studio | Here comes the sun

Hello everyone,

today I would like to show you a card I made with my Here comes the sun collection, which you can get at Pretty Little Studio. We had just come back from Canada when I made it and I hadn't been in my studio in like 3 weeks and maybe more, so I was rusty and I decided to make a card to get my acquainted again with my space. 



First of all, the day before, I had introduced my kids to Copic Markers. So I had this little image from Penny Black all colored already. I just fussy cut it and I was ready to start.

I don't feel really comfortable making cards so I decided to approach it like a scrapbook layout. I chose a background (the golden polka dots was calm enough for my eye) and another paper with more color to mat it. And then I made a small cluster with some loose gold thread, a label and 2 small die cuts. 



I like how it turned out.

Do you guys sometimes use your scrapbook supplies to make cards?

Marie

2 comments:

Gab said...

So so cute!
I do use scrapbook supplies to make cards but I've recently started buying 6x6 paper especially for cards

NiceDay said...

So many beautiful memories in a lifetime, it's a shame not to put them in an album like you do. Less cleaning for the cleaning lady and easy access to photos!