Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pretty Little Studio | December Daily and Winter Joy

Hello everyone!!

Today I'm on the Pretty Little Studio blog with so many pictures that I just can't post them all here!!! I'm sure you'll understand. I was working on my December Daily and came quite forward. So here are a couple of pictures of the full pages but if you don't mind, I'll let you go over to my original blogpost for all the details and more inspiration!! :)






I'm long from done with this album! I can't even tell you on which day I am since I'm not doing the number thing this year but one thing I know is that I'm almost done with the "Prague" part of the album...now on to the "canada" part, with the snow and cousins!!! :) FUN!

See you on the Pretty Little Studio Blog!!!

Oh and, maybe you noticed here but I only used my new Winter Joy collection so you'll see more of that too when you head over to the blog!! See you there!! :)


Marie